Who Should File a Claim
The TDP sets forth medical and exposure criteria required to qualify for compensation from the Trust.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, you may still file a claim with the Trust. Your claim will be reviewed to determine your eligibility.
Choosing Claim Option
You must choose between two types of claim filing processes: Expedited or Individual Review. The Expedited Review option may be a much shorter process resulting in a quicker response for payment. The Individual Review option undergoes a more detailed review and the value of the claims is determined by the information provided.
- Processed first, in order of first received by the Trust;
- Single, fixed payment;
- All claims of the same disease category receive the same payment amount;
- All claims are evaluated identically.
- Undergoes a more detailed review;
- Receives Individualized evaluation;
- Could result in a higher or lower payment than the Expedited Review